Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Samsung Galaxy S6 + Samsung S6 Edge: Sleek and Sexy


When it comes to cellphones, I'm the type who's happy just being able to text, call and browse with as little effort as possible. What can I say? I'm a low maintenance, no frills kind of gal. I was never drawn to the overly hyped iPhones when they first came out and other phones the were promoted as such.

But eventually I was swayed by Samsung a few years ago when I purchased a Samsung Mega (it wasn't even the newest model to be launched that time). It was practical, sturdy, and I loved the big screen which allowed me to read, watch movies, browse and even edit documents while I'm on the road. (A test of it's durability - it still works today after 3 or so years. And yes, it has been dropped a couple hundred of times.)

Even though I don't have the same comprehensive knowledge and vocabulary when it comes to techie stuff like others, I can say that I do appreciate beautiful products when I see them.

And two such examples are the Samsung Galaxy S6 and Samsung S6 Edge. Their innovative design with the sleek, glass-like metal finish really does look impressive.


Recently, Globe offered us a sneak peak at the units before they're scheduled to be launched across the country on April 18. Platinum and Platinum Elite members of Globe also had the pleasure  to order their units beforehand. (For their convenience, Platinum Relationship Managers, dedicated agents who ensure smooth, hassle free 24 hour service, were free to assist them.) For those who are interested to apply or upgrade their current plans, you can get the Samsung S6 and Samsung S6 Edge phones for free with plans starting at 3799 and 4999.
The plans come with unlimited calls and text, and worry free mobile data of up to 15GB for a month's usage. Platinum plans also extend two free days of unli-data roaming for members who travel a lot. No need to worry about charges when you're abroad.

Highlights of the Samsung Galaxy S6 and Samsung S6 Edge

* Both handsets boast an improved design, which uses premium highest grade metal and glass, the same materials used in aerospace industries and premium mountain bikes.
*Boasts a 5.1” OHD Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen display.
* Advanced photo technology powered by 16-megapixel rear and 5-megapixel front cameras with the quickest launch time.
* Fast-charging battery with wireless charging


*The Samsung S6 Edge is the first in the world to offer a dual edge design. This allows for a more immersive viewing experience.
* The People Edge feature allows you to choose 5 contacts known as "My People" and assign colors for them for quick access The colors will appear on the edge when they call, or text. Without opening the main homescreen, you can send a reply, and accept or decline their call.

As soon as my Samsung Mega retires, you'll know what I'd want to get next. 

 For more information, visit http://www.globe.com.ph/

No comments:

Post a Comment